Monday, January 26, 2009

We Are The Lifeless!

Well, hello world. Today is Monday, which means I had a day of school today. This week is spirit week, and today was Team Day. Which means, dress in your favorite team's apparel. I chose NC State. Though, I'm not going there. Tomorrow is Redneck day, should be fun. I went out today and got a hurdle out to work with, which should be epic. Going to work on the track tomorrow with a hurdle. YES! And Melissa. Should be fun. I also received my To Speak Of Wolves EP. Which I love very much. I've been listening to it since I started this Blog. I don't think I have much more to say, so here are my pictures. I'll take some more tomorrow. Enjoy.













Things are finally working out, I'm so glad. I love my friends a lot. Here's a little taste of some more lyrics: "I've had this knife, deep in my back. The sting has numbed, and begun to kill. I've seen your face, it was a beautiful facade. As you move the knife, down my spine."

-Dave

"Just keep your arms around me, And I won't let your body touch... I won't let it touch the ground. Just keep your eyes on me, And let me be your gravity. Until you can, can sleep sound. Until you can, can sleep sound. (Twice) (Your right I am addicted. The point I guess I missed it. It's not your fault, but I'll blame it on anything, but myself)" - Alex English - Dance Gavin Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment