Sunday, January 25, 2009

And In This Darkness, You Were My Daylight...

So, now, I finally make my official post. Haha. Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I was busy with snowboarding and then Ice Skating. Anyway, yesterday was awesome.I went snowboarding. I have never done this before, but I did alright I suppose. Melissa and Spiros said I did wonderful. For the first time anyway. I want to go again, I hope I can sometime. It would be awesome. I'll post some pictures from it. Ice Skating was fun too, though my ankles were shot from snowboarding so, I failed, epically. Anyway, picture time:
So, this is the ski slope we were at, that picture, in particular, is the terrain park. I wanted so badly to go on it, but, since I had a rental, I couldn't. But, we snowboarded anyway. The scariest thing at first for me was going on the ski lift. I had a bad memory of it from last time I went. Anyway:




This picture is of later, it's after I had been boarding for awhile. I became fairly skilled. It was actually a black diamond. I was so nervous going to the top of this monster, and thinking of boarding down. But, I did it twice. It was so easy and fun. I fell so many times throughout the whole time, and not to mention on this hill. I tried to jump, but failed too. Next one:


This was where I most commonly found myself, one the ground. Haha. I fell a lot. I am VERY sore from falling and having to pick myself back up constantly. But, I managed:



These two are of Spiros and I, then Melissa and Spiros. Just to prove we went, I guess:

This last one is of a mountain, I guess you would call it that. I missed the one of the sunset. It was beautiful. But, I just liked this. Trying to be artsy. I failed at that. Anyway, this is my bog for today. Hope it was cool.

-Dave

"As I stare through these tears, I see your lips start to turn. This world is so un-perfect, this love is so un-worth it. When you're here I don't need all the things I had,Once before I was someone but that's not who I am.

I'll be the best I can for you, I'll take this chance you will be true. Tell me your reason why, tell me why you're alive." - Bro, Ashely's Here - Attack Attack!

No comments:

Post a Comment