Sunday, January 25, 2009

This Line Divides The Dark And Light

So, as I promised, here is another blog. Hello everyone, today was a fairly good day. I was VERY sore. Snowboarding tore me up. I can't wait to go again, I think we(my friends and I) are going to go again very soon. I'm soooooo excited. So, here are some pictures. I'm bumping it up to several pictures. And they will be ones I took during the day, and I might explain some of them, and my day. I'll include some lyrics and yeah, something new everyday. Here ya go:
























Not a lot, I plan on trying to take a lot more pictures, get ready.

Here's some lyrics I wrote tonight, while I was thinking:

"I'm reaching out to you, pulling with all my strength. But my fingers are slipping, and my body is weak. Hear my whispers, of my love to you. Hold my heart, as I lose control."

-Dave

"Your whole life has been a stage you were only here to entertain but you're questioning everything that you write and you don't know it's happening in your mind when you feel these thoughts taking hold and the world you know you're letting go.

" - Question Everything - In:Aviate

1 comment:

  1. The most obvious question, David ... Where are the pics of you snowboarding? Next post maybe?

    ReplyDelete