Friday, January 23, 2009

Tell The Whole World...That I Left Without His Love

Well hello everyone, I'm back. Two days in a row! That's going to be a great record! Anyway, I'm going snowboarding tomorrow which shall be EPIC. I have never actually snowboarded...well once. But that doesn't count. I'm excited. Other news. Mr. Smith! I see you have found me! I'll try to keep it alive, it being the blog, just for your amusement. Haha. Thanks for subscribing. Haha. Also, since this is a blog and all, I can talk about MUSIC too! I've been listening to an awesome band called In:Aviate. They are very good. I'll probably post some lyrics from their songs soon. Most of my titles of my blogs are going to be lyrics. YAY! Original. Oh yes, today is going to be another two picture day! For those of you who have forgotten, I'm going to be trying to post a picture everyday! YAY! Well, one or two. So, here's one:
As you can see, this is MOST interesting, it's bread Spiros gave me and quite frankly, it wasn't very good. Haha. But, I was glad he gave it to me. Well, today might be a three picture day. I apologize in advance:


So, here's some of my random crap. Ipod, Rubik's Cube, Keys, and Drama book. No, not my fingers. I can solve a Rubik's cube...Haha. Epic. Those are Meghan's fingers. She had her feet in the way earlier. Geez...what you have to do to get a good picture now a days. Epic? I'd say so. That play is "Arsenic And Old Lace". It's awesome. I'm a crazy old guy who thinks he's Teddy Roosevelt. Perfect part, right? Haha. Anyway, on to number three!:



This is a picture Meghan took while I was driving around High Point. I look fail. Lol. She might think she does too. She gave me the idea to do this. I thank her...maybe. Haha. Anyway, I didn't say I would post a picture of her and me, but I did. Take that. But still...Mr. Smith, you should remember that...anyway. That's all today kiddies. Don't expect a lot from me like this everyday, some days I'll be upset or something or busy. So yeah. Special today! Three blogs for the price of 1! Hooray!














"I will burn now to the ground just to rebuild back to right and let the left be damned if they cannot keep up with us. Tonight you've have the fuel and I can be the match. The streets are full, the crowds will stare, and the world will know that the time has come to set yourself on fire.

" - In:Aviate - And The World Will Know

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment